Friday, June 24, 2011

Yard Update: Plans for Saturday


Since we have been blessed with the occasional rainstorm, I have not been able to get out and work on the dirt pile quite as often as I would like.  Next week the temperature is supposed to return to the high nineties, so I do not know just how much work I will get done then either.

This Saturday, we hope to go out and create a rock bed around our shed.  This project should solve a few problems.  One, it will improve the look of the shed and the surrounding area since weeds currently grow up around it.  Two, it will give us a place to keep the rocks that we have separated from the dirt, and three, it will empty the two large Rubbermaid containers I have been using to hold the rocks so that I can fill them back up again. 

No comments: