Friday, November 13, 2009

Strength from the Lord

Have you ever stopped to think about just how much strength God gives us each day?  As getting up at 5:00 each week day gets more and more difficult, I know that God is giving me the strength to get out of bed and start the day.  As I drive to work, He gives me the strength to pay attention and not drive off the road.  As I teach my classes, He gives me the strength to not strangle some of the students.  At home He gives me the strength to cook meals, do laundry, and take care of other little details that need attention.  God faithfully give me strength for the littlest and biggest of tasks.  How awesome to think that God is concerned about every element of our lives!  I would hate to think what life would be like without His strength.

No comments: