Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday: Embarassing Admission

Today I cleaned the shelves in our refrigerator.  While I usually do a good job of not leaving leftovers in the fridge until they become science projects, I am embarrassed to admit that there were some items in our fridge that had been there since we moved in to the house five years ago.

These items include some bottles of cooking wine and some jars of jams and jellies that I had purchased to use for different recipes.  I don't know why I held on to these items for so long.  I know that in the past when I have cleaned the fridge I had considered getting rid of these items, but for some reason I could not bring myself to do it.

This cleaning I apparently had a little more motivation to get rid of these items and I finally threw them out.  Perhaps the motivation came from knowing that in a couple of months we may need all the space we can possibly get, even in the fridge. 

No comments: