Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekly Menu

I am really beginning to feel like I am in a rut when it comes to planning our weekly menu.  I even had a dream the other night where my husband complained that we always eat the same types of food all the time (even though he would never make such a complaint).

I hope to begin incorporating a new main dish a couple of times a month, but this week's menu incorporates many of my old standbys.

Breakfast
Eggs x2
Banana Muffins x 2
Yogurt and granola
Cereal
Toast with peanut butter

Lunch
Leftovers x 2
Dine out x 2
Black beans
Macaroni and cheese
Sandwich

Dinner
Lasagna, Italian bread, corn
Roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, muffins
Tortilla casserole, Mexican rice
Spaghetti, corn
Chicken sandwich, peas
Dine out
Smothered chicken, potatoes, muffins

No comments: