Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Being Thankful

My mother-in-law used to have a Thankful Thursday post, and I was thinking that I would do the same. I have had a difficult time lately thinking about what to post because I don't want my blog to become a forum of complaints. So, on to being thankful.

After having come from a good workout at the Y, I would have to say that I am thankful that I am healthy and have the use of my various limbs. I do not have a family history of health problems, so I don't expect many problems in the future. Also, I do not have to take medicine on a regular basis because my blood pressure, cholesterol, and other levels look good. Right now I am a little sore because I am asking my muscles to behave in ways they are not used to behaving, but at least I can still use them.

No comments: