Wednesday, March 11, 2009

M is for Medium

Yesterday I bought something that I have never bought for myself: a size medium shirt. I have been wearing larges for quite some time and never really thought that I would one day buy a medium. I also bought a pair of size 10 jeans the other day. That, too, is a size that I have never bought for myself. The funny element is that I have only lost about 13 pounds since I started meeting with my personal trainer, but I've definitely tightened up the muscles in my abdominal area.

If you want to get a jump start on your exercise routine, then I definitely would recommend meeting with a personal trainer. I appreciate the way he challenges my abilities when we meet and I also like learning new ways to do strength training. Not only have I seen physical improvements, but my bowling has also improved. My balance is better and I do not get as tired after the third game.

Now, if I could just gain a little more self-control when I eat . . . .

1 comment:

dksnyder said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congratulations on seeing your hard work pay off.