Monday, March 9, 2009

Polarizing Foods

Here is an interesting article about foods that that people either love or hate. I found it interesting because I have strong opinions about many of the foods on the list. Coconut is one food item that I am not particularly fond of, yet I love the smell of coconut in sunscreen and lotions. I'm also not a fan of black licorice, but I know people (Matt is one) who cannot get enough of it. I only like mayo on a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's, otherwise I cannot stand the stuff, especially in the form of potato and pasta salads. Tomatoes are only edible, in my opinion, as tomato sauce or in salsa. I've never tried eggplant or stinky cheeses, so I cannot really give an opinion on those items.

Over the years I have tried to be more open to trying foods at least once before making a judgment call. Grilled red and yellow peppers are some foods that I have found that I enjoy even though I am not a big fan of green peppers. After all this talk about food, I think I need to go find a snack . . . .

No comments: