Monday, August 22, 2011

We're Back Online

Yeah!  Our Internet provider finally came out and reconnected our Internet service.  I'm still not happy that it took ten days for this problem to finally be resolved, but I am thankful that it is up now since my online class begins today. 

Neither of us are very aggressive individuals, so that is part of the reason why it took so long for them to restore our service.  When we found out on Thursday that it would not be restored until Monday, neither of us really wanted to call and complain because we feared that it might extend the problem and I really needed it to be restored by today at the latest. 

After two different weeks this summer of not having access to the Internet, I hope that any more problems will remain at bay for quite sometime.  It's amazing how many times I wanted to look up some information but then remembered I could not.  What in the world did we ever do before the Internet?

No comments: