Sunday, October 12, 2008

Prayer Request

I seem to have come down with a sinus virus or sinus infection and it has left my voice pretty weak. I'm not the best about knowing when to stay home and when to go to the doctor for these issues. Additionally, this is not the best week to be sick (not that any week is especially good). Please pray for wisdom to know if and when I should go to the doctor and for quick healing. Pray also for wisdom what I should do with my classes if I do need to stay home.

1 comment:

dksnyder said...

Hey Trish - How are you feeling? Hope the bug passes quickly for you. I was sent an e-mail today that was the words of Erma Bombeck who evidently died of cancer. She wrote her thoughts on what she would do different after finding out she was dying and this was one of the lines..."I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day." Not sure how you are feeling, but when I read that, it reminded me of your blog entry so thought I would share. Hope you are feeling better soon and that you can get some rest.