Monday, September 8, 2008

End of Summer??

What about all this crazy "summer" weather? Fifty degrees in September! Once Labor Day has passed, I begin to look forward to fall, but after the cool summer that we had this year, I would like to be able to enjoy a few more 90+ degree days. I am a summer baby and this weather is really messing with my attitude. I realize that I should be thankful for the weather each day because it is part of God's purpose, but I selfishly wish that He would take the rain away for a little while and let the sun shine for more than just a couple of days at a time.

3 comments:

dksnyder said...

Yay! You started a blog! Way to go! And I totally agree - some transition weather would be nice. How about a few just warm days! Look forward to reading your random thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so happy to see your blog! Don't feel any pressure on the writing...just enjoy the fun of it! I hope you have a good day!
kendi

Anonymous said...

ok, did I just leave two separate comments? I tried twice, but didn't think it went through the first time...maybe it did. anyway, feel free to edit or whatever!