Oh well, that is the point, isn't it? To have a plan so one doesn't have to scratch her head wondering what to make each night, but if a better sounding dish comes to mind, it is okay to change the plan.
Enjoy your week and stay cool. I heard yesterday that 15 states were under heat advisories (and I think I live in one of the hottest ones right now).
- Pancakes and eggs
- Oatmeal Raisin Muffin and eggs
- Pancake and eggs (I must be craving eggs this week)
- Yogurt and granola
- Tuna or peanut butter sandwich
- Grilled cheese
- Chicken Tenders
- American - cheeseburger pasta, corn, rolls
- American - chicken and rice, peas
- Grilled - hamburgers, baked beans
- Italian - chicken Parmesan, cream corn, Italian bread
- American - grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, brown rice
- Mexican - tacos, chips and salsa, black beans
- BBQ - BBQ chicken, green beans, sliced potatoes, rolls