Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Weekly Menu

Wow, last week did not turn out to be an very effective week for sticking to my menu plan.  Perhaps it is the heat or perhaps it is pregnancy brain, but I did not have all the ingredients for some of the meals I had planned.  We did not go out to eat, but I still had to come up with different meals at the last minute a few days last week.

Our Menu

Breakfast
  • Toast with peanut butter
  • Cereal
  • Eggs and muffin
  • Cereal
  • Yogurt and granola
  • Toast with peanut bitter
  • Eggs and pancakes

Lunch
  • Picnic lunch
  • Dine out
  • Mac and Cheese
  • Hot dogs and veggies
  • Chicken Tenders
  • Grilled cheese
  • Leftovers

Dinner
  • Dine out (It's my birthday!)
  • Sloppy Joes and peas
  • Dine out (we're meeting with some friends from college)
  • Chicken Parmesan and cream corn
  • Cheeseburger pasta and green beans
  • Chicken tacos and Mexican rice
  • Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, rolls

No comments: