Tuesday, December 8, 2009

15 Fifteens: Fifteen Changes

Okay, since I listed what circumstances had stayed the same, I thought I had better list some of the changes today.

Fifteen Changes

1. We have moved three times
2. Matt graduated with his Bachelor's in General Studies
3. I graduated with my Bachelor's and Master's in English
4. My middle sister moved to Dallas
5. My grandmother died
6. I have changed jobs four times
7. We found out that we are expecting a baby
8. We now watch our television programs through our computer
9. Digital television has become a standard
10. We own three dogs
11. We've both become more committed to working out and taking care of ourselves
12. Reality television has taken over the airways
13. There have just been three presidents
14. It's more difficult to travel by airplane
15. We now watch movies and purchase songs via the Internet

Some have said that the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I would say that this holds true for our marriage.  We have been fortunate in that we have not had to deal with many major changes.  In fact, our lives have been fairly mundane and that is okay with me.

No comments: