Wednesday, December 2, 2009

15 Fifteens: Fifteen Places We Have Been

This year, Matt and I will be celebrating our fifteenth anniversary.  I thought that I would lead up to our anniversary by creating fifteen lists of fifteen items about our life together.  We'll see how successful I am ;o)

Fifteen Places We've Been Together (since our wedding)

1.  New Orleans, LA (our honeymoon)
2.  Gettysburg, PA (our first big vacation)
3.  Washington, DC
4.  Harper's Ferry, WV
5.  Albuquerque, NM
6.  Dallas, TX
7.  Durango, CO (Mesa Verde)
8.  Colorado Springs, CO
9.  London, England
10. San Antonio, TX
11.  Kansas City, MO
12.  Alamosa, CO (Sand Dunes)
13.  Oklahoma City, OK
14.  St. Louis, MO
15.  Estes Park, CO

As you can see, we tend to stay close to home and we especially like going to Colorado.  We have been to Las Vegas and Yellowstone, but those trips were with my family.  I just included trips that the two of us have taken together.  We were planning to travel to Ireland this spring in honor of our anniversary, but the news of our upcoming little one changed those plans. 

No comments: