Monday, June 20, 2011

Internet Down

So, I woke up this morning a saw a red light shining on our router.  I did not really think much about it since it said power next to it and I did not remember that the light is not usually red.  I found out later that the red light means our router is dead, so we currently do not have Internet access at our house.

Under normal circumstances, this would not be a problem, but I am teaching an online class this summer so not having an Internet connection makes it difficult to grade my students' work.  Thankfully my parents live nearby, so the little one and I are spending the afternoon at their house so I can stay caught up on my class work.

We will hopefully be up and running by the middle of this week and I can return to more regular posts.

No comments: