Friday, June 17, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday on Thursday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Now that my daughter is over a year old and with another little one on the way, I decided to finally tackle putting away all her former clothes.  I had already put some of the clothes in boxes, but I wanted to go back through all of them to make sure they were at least separated into the correct sizes, and I'm happy I did.  I found some boxes with multiple sizes mixed together.

Here is the mess after I took all the clothes and boxes out of her closet.  The little one had a ball dragging the clothes all over the living room.

After the little one went to sleep for the afternoon, I first separated all the clothes into the different sizes.  I then went to work separating each size into onesies, dresses, outfits, etc.

I was able to place the NB and 0-3 months clothes in one box as well as the 3 month and 3-6 month clothes.  After that, each size received its own box (my daughter is the first grandchild on both sides of the family, so a want for clothes she has never known).

The boxes are now neatly stacked in the spare room waiting to be taken up to the attic.  The clear box on top contains clothes that would also work for a boy, which is a good start because we just found out today that we need to collect a whole new wardrobe for the next little one.

1 comment:

Krista said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited to have a nephew!!!! And Lucy has almost as many clothes as I do :)